What A LIfe!

The highs and lows of a life in showbiz. Follow up-and-coming Hollywood starlet Susie Samperson as she finds out what it takes to be a star!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Let's Do This Thing!

Hey Y'all,

It's been a crazy time but I'm finally ready to get blogging. From now on everything I do is going on this blog, I promise!!!! And I ain't gonna sugarcoat nothing neither, not like the rest of them Hollywood types. I want y'all to know what it's really like to live a show-biz life. So first up I got some bad news for y'all, I'm writing this from a rehab center. You see, my Big Daddy was driving me around on his motorcycle and we got in a real bad bang 'em up. Anyway, I started getting this pain in my back on account of the accident and the only thing what could help was these pills. Pain killing pills, y'all. And I started taking a lot of them, I just couldn't stop. So that's how I wound up here. But they've been really nice and they've also been helping with my cocaine and alcohol dependancy. They say I'm doing real good and I should be out by the end of the week, which is good cause I start shooting a new movie soon. It's all about an undercover cop who's posing as an angel in heaven. What will these hollywood types think of next? Thanks again for all your support and stay tuned for all the news about my life. I love you with all my heart!!!!

Kisses, Susie Samperson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home